Actor’s estranged wife, Michelle Howard, who filed for a divorce back in February, got a restraining order against Terrence this morning. In her claims, she says that Terrence constantly beats her and threatens to kill her, but Terrence denies all the allegations.
According to TMZ, Michelle filed court documents where she states that Terrence began beating her up just a week after they got married in January 2010. In the documents she says that “Terrence slugged me across my face and neck” and even threatened to throw her off the balcony.
The violence continued throughout their marriage and involved violent acts such as:
– smacking her in the face and chipping her tooth with his wedding ring
– throwing her down to the ground in a parking lot
– telling her, “I’ll hit a woman quicker than I’d hit a man”
– Saying, “If you tell anyone about my personal business, I will kill you and no one will ever know”
– Screaming, “B*tch, walk home. That’s my car, I pay for it.”
This morning the judge granted Michelle a temporary restraining order that prevents Terrence from going near her or contacting her until their next court hearing.
Terrence Howard also filed legal papers saying that she is a liar and he NEVER threatened his wife. In reality she was the one threatening to “release private materials to 3rd parties for her own personal financial gain” unless he paid her money. Hmmm…that’s a lot of dirt. What do y’all think?